When you are on a Pro or Enterprise team, you will have access to the Analytics tab. On the Analytics tab, you'll find a Team Leaderboard, a Live Activity Feed, and charts to check open rates, redemption rates, and the most popular Thnks your team is sending. The Live Activity Feed is where you can see information about all of the Thnks your team is sending and view recipient responses.
If you are the team admin, the Thnks Analytics tab also lets you view the Thnks activity of all team members in real-time, including Thnks type, frequency, and spend by individual user during a specified time period. You will also be able to track monthly spend against your team's spend targets.
When you are the admin on a Pro or Enterprise account, you will have access to the Admin Panel. The Thnks Admin Panel is a web dashboard that enables management and corporate compliance to monitor and report on their team’s activity in real-time.
This includes the ability to:
- Set monthly budgets per user
- Include company name and logo as part of all Thnks sent
- Add or remove platform access for team
- Add, remove, or edit team members
- Assign payment for the team
- View and export data around the Thnks activity of all team members in real-time, including Thnks type, frequency, and spend by individual user during a specified time period