Saying Thnks This Holiday Season
It's the most wonderful time of the year, and also the busiest! Thnks can make sure everyone on your list feels appreciated, while helping you save time this holiday season. Here are some tips to help you make the most of our platform for holiday appreciation.
- No mailing address? No problem! Thnks are sent via email or SMS, so you don't need to track down corporate or home addresses - a perfect solution now that so many people work remotely or on hybrid schedules.
- Plan ahead. The end of the year is hectic enough, so don't procrastinate your holiday gratitude! Our account managers are here to help you schedule your Thnks ahead of time so you don't have to worry come late December.
- Send something they'll actually appreciate. Receiving business swag for the holidays is a bit like getting socks in your stocking - it'll just end up in the back of your closet. Swag is all about your business's brand. Instead, think of something personal to your recipient that they'll be sure to use.
- Recognize your team. It's especially important to show appreciation to the people who have been by your side this year - your colleagues and co-workers. Let your teammates know how much their work is valued with a holiday Thnks.
Don't worry about making a list or checking it twice, we've got you covered!
Thnks organizes all of the people who opened a Thnks from you this year into our Holiday Scheduling feature! Gone are the days of tracking down addresses and ordering items one by one. Thnks has streamlined the process, so you can get all of your holiday sending scheduled in a matter of minutes!
So, how easy is it actually?
- Select your recipients from the list of people who have opened a Thnks from you this year - and add any additional recipients you want!
- Pick out a Thnks from our curated holiday catalog
- Schedule for the perfect time
- Write a message to go to all of your recipients
That's it! Your Thnks will be sent out on the date and time you selected to fill your recipient's inbox with holiday cheer!
Featured Thnks from the 2021 Holiday Scheduling catalog:
The Holiday Cheer Bundle
This bundle will give your contacts a delicious latte of their choice and let them listen to their favorite holiday hits with a 1-month music streaming subscription.
Holiday Snack Box
This artisan snack box features honey mustard mini pretzels, red velvet mini cookies, candy cane marshmallow rice treats, butter popcorn, and baked granola bars.
A Classic Yule Mule
This seasonal cocktail kit includes vodka, ginger syrup, spiced cranberry syrup, ginger beer, aromatic bitters, snowflake picks, and limes to make 6 cocktails.
Thnks New Year's experience
Show gratitude through a curated send series! The Thnks New Year's Experience will deliver thoughtful gestures to your contacts for their party planning, NYE festivities, and New Year's resolutions. With a send series, you can be sure to spread lots of cheer - and stay top of mind with key connections as 2022 begins!
Choose from any of our three packages - Gold, Silver, or Bronze - to help your contacts start off the new year feeling appreciated. For details on the Thnks options included in the New Year's Experience, click here or on the graphic to the right.
- Pro and Enterprise users, download this form, fill in your recipients info, and select their package level. Once complete, send it to your account manager or email@example.com to register for the send series!
- Basic and Free Teams users will need to request a demo and upgrade their account in order to participate in the send series.
The deadline to register your contacts for the Thnks New Year's Experience is December 21st, 2021.