Did you know there is an art to gifting? If you don’t see it as such, you may not be gifting in a way that resonates with your recipients. Gifting is about showing someone that you understand them on a personal level. So much so, that you have complete confidence they will enjoy the gift you have sent them.
The risk in sending a gift that bares no personal connectivity with the recipient is that it will not be remembered. That would be a shame since you probably spent hours of time shopping, wrapping, writing cards, and mailing.
With the holidays just around the corner, here are the top dos and don’ts for gifting your clients this holiday season:
Corporate Holiday Gifting Do’s
1. Make sure your gift is compliant. Learn if the recipient has a corporate gift policy. Make sure you take that into consideration as it could put you and the recipient in an uncomfortable situation.
2. Make it useful and practical. The best gifts are the ones that people will use instead of tossing.
3. Make it personal. Give something that demonstrates you know what’s important to them. If you are not sure check out their social pages.
4. Send experiences. Not only will this stand out, the recipient will think of you while they are enjoying the event.
5. Include a personal note. If it’s too generic the recipient won’t remember who sent the gift.
Corporate Holiday Gifting Don’ts
1. Don’t send a gift that is too personal as that can send the wrong message.
2. Don’t mass gift and send the same gift to everyone on your list.
3. Don’t market your company and send branded gifts. This sends the wrong message especially during the holidays.
4. Don’t give expensive gifts. It is not about the price of the gift, it is about the thought behind the gift.
5. Don’t expect too much in return for sending a gift. Sending holiday gifts to clients is one of those necessary evils.
Here at Thnks we recognize that personalization is the key to successful gifting. Our platform enables you to send all of the recipients on your list unique gifts in no time.
Thnks has made it easy to incorporate gratitude in your daily workflow. In just a few swipes you can search for the perfect gift, personalize a note, and send it off via SMS or email. If you are interested in learning more request a demo today!
Alcohol is a perfect gift and works for almost every occasion! Whether it is beer, wine, or liquor, there is an option for everyone! The gift of alcohol is sure to brighten up anyone’s day, but it is important to understand what to send in a business context. When gifting alcohol, stick with well known products – there is a greater chance the recipient will love it. Sending just-the-right bottle of alcohol will show your added thoughtfulness, which will surely lift their spirits!
Send your selected bottle directly to your recipient’s door via the Drinkeasy.co ‘concierge’: Your recipient will get a gift code from Drinkeasy and your drink concierge will take it from there! Skip the guesswork of buying the right spirit for your corporate clients and let the Drinkeasy concierge do all the work. They will help each person decide on the perfect small batch liquor to meet their tastes, making for a thoughtful and personalized gift without all the fuss. Gifting alcohol can be a tricky thing. Let’s spell it out for you!
For the Boss
Show your gratitude with a bottle of Hudson Baby Bourbon! We know gifting alcohol to your boss can be tricky, but this bottle will surely make a positive impression! Rule of thumb; don’t be cheap. Hudson Baby Bourbon will last much longer than the first day you open it. Every time your boss reaches for a glass of it— they will be thanking you! Surely a great way to stay top of mind.
For a Client
Gift to impress! Express your gratitude to your loyal, top-performing client with A Mixed Wine Bundle from Penrose Hill because where would you be without them? It’s always a good idea to show clients your gratitude. Make it personal! The message attached should make your client feel just as special as their business is to you.
Keep it light and friendly! Show your appreciation with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label. The perfect strong yet silky champagne! Have you ever wondered why champagne is popped at every celebration? The bubbly, light-colored wine has historically been associated with luxury and the parties of the royal courts and aristocracy of Europe.
For a Housewarming
Give them something can use more than once! The Cocktail Shaker Bar Set will make a great addition to their new house and to their housewarming party! Stainless steel bar set with a professional shaker, built in strainer, double size measurement jigger tool, twisted bar spoon, and recipe guide.This cocktail shaker becomes an amazing ‘party trick.’ Surprise your guests with your new cocktail making stills!