Our favorite product releases are the ones that our customers have suggested. Over the last few months, you’ve spoken and we’ve listened.
Many of our customers are business professionals who spend their day inside of Gmail – following up with potential customers, briefing their colleagues, closing deals, and everything in between. They love using Thnks but it isn’t always convenient to have to navigate out of their inbox to send a Thnks that could have gone perfectly with that freshly signed contract they just sent out.
So, we built a Thnks Google Chrome Extension *insert cheers* to address this need. Now, you can send gestures of appreciation directly from your Gmail inbox! Simply drag and drop your Thnks into the email.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the Thnks chrome extension here
- Click on the <t> icon in the top right of your chrome browser and login to your Thnks account (or create a new one)
- Click to compose a new email on gmail and type in your recipient’s email in the ‘To’ bar as you would normally (note: you can only send a Thnks to one recipient email at a time)
- Click on the <t> icon on the bottom bar of your email composer (if you do not see this you may need to refresh your browser)
- The Thnks categories should pop up on the right hand side- from there you can scroll through the categories or search to pick your Thnks
- Once you have selected your Thnks you can confirm your details and hit the ‘Purchase’ button- this will generate the Thnks straight in your email to send directly to your recipient
- Add your message before/after the Thnks in your email and send!
You can track whether your Thnks has been redeemed from My Thnks > Sent on your Thnks account.
If you have any questions about how the Thnks Chrome Extension works, don’t hesitate to reach out! We would love to hear from you.
To sign up for Thnks, click here.