Who We Are
Our vision is to empower business professionals to build stronger relationships through thoughtfulness and gratitude.
Our mission is to leverage technology and the science of gratitude to help establish and build strong relationships for the modern world, through efficient, personalized and thoughtful appreciation.
We practice what we preach.
- We celebrate a Thnks day every month.
- Each week, our team writes what they are grateful for on our appreciation wall.
- We make sure to regularly recognize and reward employees.
- We spend time helping those less fortunate and appreciate what we have.
The Benefits of Gratitude in Business
- Shorten the sales cycle
- Move more prospects through the sales funnel
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Improve employee motivation and success
Co-Founder & CEO
Grateful people have higher levels of positivity, satisfaction, and optimism. Acquiring an “attitude of gratitude” brings endless advantages.
Gratitude can transform a mediocre day into an exceptional one. Spending a few moments a day practicing gratitude will lead to boundless rewards.
Founder & Exec. Chairman
Set aside time to express appreciation. The goodwill may be measured in retention or loyalty. The real value, however, is in longer, more trusted relationships.
VP of Operations
Practicing gratitude has been proven to transform our brains by activating more Dopamine and Serotonin – the chemicals that make us feel good!